Don't Get Stuck - Learn About Roadside Assistance

Most Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram vehicles come with 5-Year/100,000-Mile Roadside Assistance Service to provide help in time of need. Whether you need a battery jump-start, roadside fuel delivery, flat tire service, lockout service, or towing to the nearest Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or Ram vehicle dealer, help is only a phone call away.

All you need to do is call the Chrysler roadside assistance hotline at 800-521-2779. The dispatcher will ask your name, vehicle identification number (VIN), license plate number, location, and number from which you are calling, and also a few questions about the help that you need. If you feel you are in an unsafe situation, with your consent we will notify the local law enforcement agency.

Roadside Assistance will help you with these services:

Flat Tire Service - If you have a flat tire and need help changing it, we will dispatch a service provider to help you install the spare or temporary spare, depending on how your vehicle is equipped. That will allow you to get to a tire center or service station to have your tire repaired and replaced on your vehicle.

Out of Gas/Fuel Delivery - Running out of gas is frustrating, especially when you are traveling and don't know the area. We will dispatch a provider to bring you a small amount of fuel (maximum of two gallons) to get you on your way to the closest station.

Battery Jump Assistance - Dead battery? No problem. We will dispatch a service provider to your location to jump-start your battery any time, day or night.

Lockout Service - Locking your keys in the car happens to everyone and we will send a locksmith to give you access to your vehicle's seating area. (Note: If your keys are missing, we can still let you into your vehicle, but our service doesn't cover the cost of replacement keys.)

Towing Service - If your vehicle breaks down, we will dispatch a towing service to take you and your vehicle to the nearest authorized Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram dealer. You can choose to go to another dealership, but you will be charged if the extra distance is more than 10 miles. If your vehicle needs to be towed because of an accident, contact the local law enforcement agency and your insurance company.

If you are unable to contact Roadside Assistance and you have to call for towing services on your own, we may be able to reimburse you for your expense. Check the warranty information book that came with your vehicle for more information or talk to one of our customer service representatives at Fort Collins Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram.

While Roadside Assistance can't prevent inconveniences from happening while you're on the road, services from Chrysler Group for your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, or Ram will hopefully make those inconveniences a little less so.

Categories: Warranty
; ;